Types of contributions
- Full papers (up to 16 pages Springer LNCS format) describing either research, which must be original, significant, and sound, or case studies and empirical studies in an industrial context on new testing methodologies and industrial best practices.
- Short papers (up to 6 pages Springer LNCS format) describing a work in progress, a small complete work, or a short industrial experience.
Submissions and publication
All contributions to ICTSS'14 have to be submitted electronically in PDF format via easy chair. All submissions have to follow the Springer LNCS paper format.
The submission type according to the categories mentioned under Types of Contributions must be stated explicitly by the author(s) upon submission via the conference website. The submission type influences the review criteria.
Accepted contributions must be presented at the conference. Accepted full papers are published by Springer in the LNCS series. Accepted short papers will also be published in the same LNCS volume in a separate section.
IFIP Author Code of Conduct
Since this is an IFIP Conference, authors must be aware of the IFIP Author Code of Conduct.
April 14th, 201421st April 2014 (extended): Deadline for abstracts April 21st, 201428th April 2014 (extended): Deadline for submission of papers
- June 9th, 2014: Deadline for reviews
- June 23rd, 2014: Notification to authors
- July 15th, 2014: Deadline for camera-ready versions
- September 23rd-25th, 2014: ICTSS 2014