Special Sessions & Workshops
(accepted to date)
Special Session on Collective Intelligence in Web Systems - Web Systems Analysis.
Organizers: Kazimierz Choroś and Maria Trocan.
- CSI 2015: Special Session on Computational Swarm Intelligence
Organizers: Urszula Boryczka, Mariusz Boryczka, and Jan Kozak
CSDMO 2015: Special Session on Cooperative Strategies for Decision Making and Optimization
Organizers: Piotr Jędrzejowicz and Dariusz Barbucha
ANST 2015: Special Session on Advanced Networking and Security Technologies
Organizers: Vladimir Sobeslav, Ondrej Krejcar, Peter Brida, and Peter Mikulecky
ITiB 2015: Special Session on IT in Biomedicine
Organizers: Ondrej Krejcar, Kamil Kuca, Teodorico C. Ramalho, and Tanos C.C. Franca
ColEdu 2015: Special Session on Collective Computational Intelligence in Educational Context
Organizers: Danuta Zakrzewska and Marta Zorrilla
- SIDATA 2015: Special Session on Science Intelligence and Data Analytics.
Organizers: Thanh Binh Nguyen, A Min Tjoa, and Attila Kiss
CIFM 2015: Special Session on Computational Intelligence in Financial Markets.
Organizers: Fulufhelo Nelwamondo and Sharat Akhoury.
- BSM 2015: Special Session on Business Semantics Management
Organizers: Trong Hai Duong and Hong Quang Nguyen.
- EL 2015: Special Session on Ensemble Learning
Organizers: Piotr Porwik and Michał Woźniak
BigDMS 2015: Special Session on Big Data Mining and Searching.
Organizers: Rim Faiz and Aymen Elkhlifi
Call for Special Sessions & Workshops
ICCCI 2015 invites proposals for Workshops & Special Sessions to be held during the conference. They intend to provide researchers in focused areas the opportunity to present and discuss their work, as well as to offer a forum for interaction among a broader community of researchers. A Special Session or Workshop will consist of a group of papers in a sub-discipline of Computational Collective Intelligence related to the main topics of ICCCI 2015. The papers will be required to meet the same standards as ICCCI 2015 papers and will be published in the conference proceedings, in a bound volume by Springer-Verlag in their Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence series. All the Special Sessions and Doctoral Track will be centralized as tracks in the same conference submission and reviewing system as the regular papers.
Please send the Workshop / Special Session proposals to Alberto Núñez (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Bogdan Trawiński (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Title & acronym of the special session & workshop
- Brief profiles of special session & workshop organizers
- General description of the special session & workshop scope
- List of topics
- Proposed Session Program Committee (to be invited)
The organizers will be responsible for the advertisement and promotion of the special session and the conference including the Special Session & Workshop webpage preparation. The management of papers review will be achieved by Special Session & Workshop Committees, using the Conference System (a separate EasyChair track will be provided for each Special Session & Workshop). The organizers are responsible for managing the review process. All the reviews should be submitted through EasyChair.
Each paper should obtain at least two reviews.
Special Session Chairs
- Alberto Núñez, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Bogdan Trawiński, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Special Session & Workshop Proposals: January 31, 2015 (extended)
- Special Session & Workshop Notification: February 7, 2015 (extended)
- Submission of papers to ICCCI:
March 20April 12, 2015 (extended)
- Submission of papers to collocated events:
April 1April 20, 2015 (extended)
- Notification of acceptance: May 18, 2015
- Camera ready papers: June 15, 2015
- Conference dates: September 21-23, 2015