The aim of WS-FMDS is to bring together scientists and practitioners who are active in the area of formal methods and interested in exchanging their experiences in the industrial usage of these methods. This workshop also strives to promote research and development for the improvement of theoretical aspects of formal methods and tools focused on practical usability for industrial applications. Relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
- Formal methodologies applied to security, performance and quality of Software.
- Model-driven development, testing, and analysis of Software.
- Applied formal testing.
- Combinations of diﬀerent formal techniques.
- Measurement and metrics.
- Experience of industrial case studies.
- Implementation of platforms / tools.