The aim of WS-FMDS 2012 is to provide a forum for researchers who are interested in the application of formal methods on systems which are being developing with a software methodology. In particular, this workshop is intended to bring together scientists and practitioners who are active in the area of formal methods and interested in exchanging their experiences in the industrial usage of these methods. This workshop also strives to promote research and development for the improvement of formal methods and tools for industrial applications. Relevant topics include:
- Formal methodologies applied to security, performance and quality of Software.
- Model-driven development, testing, and analysis of Software.
- Applied formal testing.
- Combinations of diﬀerent formal techniques.
- Measurement and metrics.
- Experience of industrial case studies.
- Implementation of platforms / tools.