11th International Conference
On Quality Software
July 13 - 14, 2011
Casa de la Villa (literally "Town Hall")
This building was projected in 1629 by Juan Gómez de Mora and built between 1644 and 1696. An alteration of north façade (Calle Mayor, street, right) between 1785 and 1789 was made by Juan de Villanueva. Extension between 1857 and 1859 by Juan José Sánchez Pescador.
Restaurant: El Rincón de Goya
The Conference Dinner will be in the restaurant: El Rincón de Goya.