Phone +34 91-3947633
Fax +34 91-3947636
I received a BA in Mathematics and a Ph.D. in Computer Science in Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Currently, I'm an Associate Professor in the Dpto Sistemas Informáticos y Computación and the Leader, together with my colleague Luis Llana, of the Performance Evaluation and Testing research group.
My research interests are mainly related to the study of formal testing methodologies for complex systems with temporal and probabilistic information.
Azahara Camacho Magriñan
Former Ph.D. Student
César Andrés Sánchez
Testing activo y pasivo de sistemas con información temporal y probabilística.
I have co-edited
- Proceedings of the 26th IFIP International Conference on Testing Software and Systems, ICTSS 2014. Springer Verlag, 2014
- Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods, SEFM 2013. Springer Verlag, 2013
- Special Section from the 11th International Conference on Quality Software, QSIC 2011. Information and Software Technology 55(5).Elsevier, 2012
- Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Quality Software, QSIC 2011. IEEE Computer Society. 2011
- Proceedings of the Joint Conference of the 21st Int. Conf. on Testing of Communicating Systems and the 9th Int. Workshop on Formal Approaches to Testing, TESTCOM/FATES 2009. Springer Verlag, 2009.
- Selected Papers from the 4th Workshop on Advances in Model-Based Testing A-MOST 2008. Journal of Logic and Algebraic Programming 78(6).Elsevier, 2009.