Travel Student Grants
The travel grants supported by IFIP have been granted to:
- María-Azahara Camacho-Magriñán, Ph.D. student, Universidad de Cádiz, Spain
- Lorena Gutiérrez-Madroñal, Ph.D. student, Universidad de Cádiz, Spain
A limited number of partial travel grants, supported by IFIP are available for MSc and PhD student authors of accepted papers of ICTSS 2014.
In order to apply for these grants, please
- send an e-mail to the General Chair (email@example.com) explaining how attending ICTSS 2014 will benefit your work, together with a 1 page CV, and
- have your supervisor support your application by an e-mail message to the General Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The grants are for travel only. IFIP will reimburse the granted amount by making a direct deposit to the bank account of the recipients of the grant after the conference. You will need to provide us with the original invoice(s).
The recipients of the grant are required to register to the main conference before the early registration deadline (they can use the student rate if another author of the paper has used the full registration option).
- Deadline for application: August 21, 2014
- Notification: August 25, 2014
- Early registration deadline: September 1, 2014